Osborne Park Show is for all the Family!
This year you will find the primary school art displays by Tuart Hill; Osborne and St Kieran in the Osborne Park Library. All artworks are available during library times two weeks before the show to allow all your Family and Friends plenty of time to be involved.
Your show weekend begins on Friday Nov 15 at 6pm with Samba Drumming Parade to introduce the choral sounds of the Stirling Schools Sing-along on the Main Stage. The Mayor of Stirling will officially open the show then from 8pm more music takes you to the fireworks display at 9pm.
Starting at midday on Saturday Nov 16 you can:
- Enjoy free live shows by FMX Motocross; West End Music Academy, Balga Senior High School and Dianella Secondary College.
- Join in the free Cirque West all ages circus workshops, listen to stories by Patti the Pig and get close to the WA Birds of Prey in their special enclosure.
- Come and hold a farm animal at Old Macdonald's Travelling Farm, get to know the dairy goats; rabbits and cats, finches and fowl under the shade at the northern end of the oval.
- Ride a camel, pony or something even wilder at sideshow alley and then visit the new look food section at the southern end of the Arena.
- Let Mum and Dad check out the Classic Fords on the Arena and relax in the Pop-Up Bar
Let more music move you into the evening by Dianella Secondary College, Balga Senior, Balcatta Senior High and West End Music Academy. If that’s not enough our Dance Finale will help you say goodbye to your show weekend with the Cardile International fireworks closer starting at 9pm!
Save the dates of Friday 15 November & Saturday 16 November at Robinson Reserve home of the Osborne Park Show in Tuart Hill!